Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Drums Please!

I'm not sure if Trevor and I will ever get Jackson a cooler present!  This little drum set was perfect!  I am thrilled with it...every time someone hears that Jackson got a drum set, their first response is "I bet Kristy and Trevor are thrilled" with a sarcastic snicker.  Then they hear we bought it for him and they are shocked!  I (yet anyways) haven't minded the beating, banging, crashing of the drums at all yet!  I am so proud of him and love the joy on his face every time he uses them!

Best Birthday gift EVER!


 The next morning...


I love how he sits there on his little stool!





2 comments:

  1. I love that video. I watched it three times. He is so cute. Sorry we missed his birthday:(

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my lordy, did he seriously just twirl his drumstick!?! I love him!!!! Jackson, Auntie is coming over to play with your new toys some more, can't wait!!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete