Thursday, May 19, 2011

Patio Furniture

 Yesterday was such a super busy day - I don't think I stopped until 10 pm at night and I woke up exhausted today!  However, I got tonnes done and feel much better about Saturday approaching! 

Among all the errands and projects yesterday, our patio furniture got delivered!  I LOVE it.  I love the way it looks and how comfy and cosy it is.  I am not crazy about the stripes - but we looked at EVERYTHING and this really was our favorite set and we kept coming back to it!  I think some nice bright toss cushions instead of the others will completely change the look!  And really, there will only be the one chair with the stripes!  With some colorful pop on it - I don't think I'll mind it at all!  All in all - I am so thrilled and can't wait to spend much time relaxing out here!  Jackson fully approved - ESPECIALLY of the chair, because it rocks - and he figured out how to make it rock on his own!  Hence the first picture! At one point he even clapped for it!

Happy Home Day Daddy!  These were supposed to be posted last night for you - but I ran out of steam!  We miss you and can't wait for you to come relax with us!

1 comment:

  1. nice furniture!!! wish we could be there this weekend :(...oh well we'll just have to make a special trip out!!! have fun! Happy Birthday Jackson!!!

    ReplyDelete