Monday, May 2, 2011

Dear...

Dear Grandma,

I L-O-V-E my drum set!  Most importantly, I love my drumsticks!  They are the greatest toy ever!  I play with them everywhere - even the bathtub!  I have learned that they don't only make music on my drum - but on EVERYTHING!  I spend a lot of time each day seeing what kind of music I can make on everything around the house!  Thank You Thank You Thank You!

Love Jackson

_________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Mom,

Thank you for Jackson's drum set - it provides him hours and hours of fun!  Thank you also for the lovely drum sticks that I am finding everywhere around my house!  He is learning all the places that make noise and likes to experiment with just how much noise he can make.  Sadly, my walls are paying the price.  For your next drum set giveaway, you should include a package of magic erasers!!!

Love Kristy & her walls



Why do my walls look like this?!  Because Jackson discovered that the vent makes an awesomely loud noise when he drums on it...but his aim leaves room for improvement!

No comments:

Post a Comment