Friday, May 13, 2011

I'm Back!

So today alone I've had three people comment on my lack of updates lately!  For this, I apologize!  I didn't realize my followers were THAT loyal and were going through withdrawal!
The reason behind my tardiness is explained in the below photo!  Tuesday night, while at dinner, Jackson took a turn for the worse in the health department!  He had no appetite, was cranky, and uncomfortable all around!  That night at 1:30 am, he woke up and the fever, vomiting, coughing battle began!  He is now on the mend...and we are glad to see his smiling face back again!  I am used to the puking and coughing - but the fever stressed me out!  

I apologize for the hiatus, but we are back now :)


The only good thing about Moose being sick...is the OODLES of extra cuddles we get.

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy you are feeling better buddy.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. i see trevor needed a beer to deal with the sickness!!

    ReplyDelete