Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Incredible Tent!


My favorite part of this photo is how incredibly green the grass was! It looks fake, but it so wasn't! My dad is just that good! We contemplated whether or not to cut it and I am so happy we left it longer and lush...less prickly! So many of us kicked off our shoes and enjoyed the night!


I love the dark blue sky and tiny stars in this one...the tent just glowed! Sigh...fabulous!


You barely notice them in this picture, but the tikki torches were so pretty coming into the tent!

I have officially told my parents that they should quit their jobs and throw parties for a living! The tent and yard looked so fabulous! I really wish I had a picture looking out from the tent because when night fell and all the lights came on in the yard and in the pond, it was breathtaking! These are memories that I will never forget! This wedding was unlike any I could have ever imagined in my wildest dreams!

Special thanks sent out to mom and dad for diligently working on mapping out this tent and the wonderful results!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment