Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Getting Ready


Having a moment of emotion in the middle of my make up application! Sorry Pamela! Watching out the window of it all coming together and the reality just all started to set in!


The finished product! Bathrobe and all!


I loved this shot of my dress - waiting for me in my mom and dad's room.

I remember the morning of the wedding and the early afternoon very vividly! It was oddly calm. I remember thinking, this doesn't feel right! Where's the panic!? Where's the chaos?! As time progressed closer to 5:30, it all started to hit! Some of my favorite problems were:
- The missing groomsmen!
- The tangled balloons on our wedding signs (poor dad!)
- The VERY late bouquets for all of us girls!
- The late flower girl who had to get her hair done!
- Mom not being able to get her corsage on her outfit!

PANIC did set in, but still all in all it was calm. Everyone around me went by the 'what she doesn't know won't worry her' philosophy, so I didn't hear of some of these until afterwards! Thanks Nicole for the efforts and fibbing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment