Wednesday, December 2, 2009

THE FALL






My handsome husband 'shouting' my dress! What a GOOD MAN!!!!


Now, it wouldn't be my wedding if I didn't somehow embarrass myself! I, true to my own klutz-style, had a nice little spill as we were going to the back field to get our wedding party photos taken! It was so funny. I honestly wouldn't take it back for anything! I worried about falling in the water or something more embarrassing, so I am somewhat grateful that it chose a much more suitable time and place to happen! After that all the gentlemen helped the ladies over the little hill! I wasn't even wearing my heals! Sheesh! My favorite part is that Nicole thought they placed me there for a picture, because she saw me laughing and thought 'if she fell, she would not be laughing!' - - - SURPRISE! I rolled with it, as I said, wouldn't have been a normal day without it! I also broke the train of my dress, which was a pain in the ass during the photos and especially first dance! I had to hold it! My mom fixed it later on...YAY for moms!!!!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment