Friday, November 27, 2009

Wedding Details!

I know it's backwards - but here are some shots of our wedding! - which I promise came before the honeymoon! haha. It was a great day and turned out to be perfect! The weather gods ended up cooperating and the sky was as blue as blue could be!


The head table!


Our wedding favors! Crystal snowflakes. I loved them. As much as it took a lot of work, I love that they had the matching tag on them too!


Our centerpieces ended up turning out great! It was a bit scary after the first mock up, but I was blown away with the florals that day!


A close up of my beloved seating chart that I worked so hard on! I loved it!


The seating chart! Great idea!


Our perfect invitations...I loved the way they turned out! Thanks Nicole for the help and Trevor for the Michaels trips!




I loved the way the details of our wedding turned out! I am so happy and proud of all the work we did and how it all came together. It couldn't have been more beautiful or more personal! I'm glad it's all said and done - but more importantly, I'm glad that the memories we have are so precious and reflective of who we are!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment