Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Mmmmm....CAKE!







This picture makes me laugh EVERY time because I'm not sure what I'm doing! I think it's funny!

Our cake was beautiful! Debbie, from Deliciously Different, did an Amazing job! It was inscripted with "when my heart found you, it knew" which was how Trevor signed his letter to me saying we were sneaking away for a surprise weekend! On top of it looking Fabulous - it tasted great! I have a deep freeze full of it! Yum Yum! Trevor and I really had no idea how to cut the cake! It was an odd shape and we just went with it! He wouldn't let me do anything fun with it, so in our mouths it went!

I think that's it for my wedding posts! There were far too many pictures to choose from - hope you enjoyed the sneak peak!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment