Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Fun!

Below we are sharing some of our favorite Christmas decorations!  Our tree, our stockings hung by the fireplace with care, our lovely manger, our talking teddy that reads us The Night Before Christmas, and our new Snowman addition!












So anyone who knows us knows that we LOVE Christmas!  With things being a little crazy, we haven't quite completed our decorating. I have yet to set everything up or add and 'fluff' the staircase garland, but all in good time (maybe after Christmas?!  lol).  Nonetheless, I thought I would share some of the warmth we've dispersed around the house!  Every time I turned around, Kia was there!  Waiting to be a part of the photo  shoot!  She warms my heart more than any Christmas decorations, so she made her way in here too!!  She's such a ham!

My brother also stopped by to help my dad build a ramp going out the back door for Ms. Kia.  He brought with him the cutest thing that he and Lesley got us from the craft fair.  This little snowman made a home on the mantel right away!  What a cute, thoughtful gift.  Thank you to you both.  I had to take a picture from the side too - just to emphasize its cute little baby bump!!


Happy Holidays Everyone!
xoxox

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Love the snowwoman. Thanks guys. The house is looking great baby. Looking forward to coming home on Thursday. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete