Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bed Inspector!

Yesterday Trevor, Jackson, and I went to West Ed. We went to the Stars and Strollers Grown Ups!  It was so funny!  I laughed out loud so many times!  I loved it!  We then did some shopping...and stumbled across an awesome sale.  We have been looking at getting a light coverlet for our bed for the summer...but at Home Outfitters and Bed Bath and Beyond it was over $600 for the bedding we wanted (NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!).  Well, yesterday we saw pretty much the same thing (okay, not as shiny...but so what!) for a Super King size and it was $65!  Can you believe that?!  Their Bamboo sheets were on sale too!  So for under $200 we got a full set of summer bedding for our King sized bed!  Sersiously - go to Quilts, Etc. if you need bedding - I always thought it was just not our style...but it is where we ended up buying both our bedding sets now for way cheaper than anywhere else (except maybe Ikea!! - But better quality!).  Anywhos...that was my excitement for yesterday!  Most people know I LOVE my bedding and would have oodles of sets if I could!  Good find.  More excitingly for most of you followers is the bed inspector we recruited to check out the new bedding!...




(Works for making big yawns!!)



(My eyes are soooo tired!)



(I love these pjs!  Thanks Costco!)












Hey, what's so important over there?...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristy,

    These pics today are so funny. I love that they both have their heads up and then their heads down. It is like they are watching the same TV show or movie.

    ReplyDelete