Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sig!

Tonight I was lucky enough to meet Sig!  He is a sweet pup who is about one year of age!  My friend Alina and her boyfriend Spencer have been looking at getting a pup for a while and have fallen for a couple along the way - each time having them adopted by another family first!  This time, they weren't going to let that happen!  Sig was taken in by SCARS (Second Chance Animal Rescue) and Alina went out last night to meet his foster family and the little guy for the first time!  Needless to say, she came home with him!  He is a bit of a monster, and I mean this with love - I know he will provide her with many adventures!  Good luck to Alina until Spencer gets home...hope these photos make you both smile (Alina doesn't have a camera and was bummed that she had no photos!)...










I LOVE his ears!  They are so sweet!  They are thinking of changing his name from Sig to something else, but I think it totally suits him and love it!  That's my vote!  Enjoy your new 'puppy' you two!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting those Kristy! I think Sig fits him too!

    ReplyDelete