Tuesday, July 27, 2010

First Set of Vaccinations - Completed.




Our sweet baby boy got his first set of immunizations this morning.  It made me so sad...I let out a few tears too.  He did really well and only fussed a little but was able to be calmed.  Since then, he has been quite sleepy and a bit more fussy than usual (both of which are apparently normal) and I've spent the day giving him some extra cuddles and consoling.  I feel like I'm just staring at him to make sure I watch for all the possible negative side effects.  So far, so good...here's to hoping he's just sleeping it off and will be back to himself tomorrow.  So sad.

On a brighter note, he has surpassed the 13 pound mark!  He is now 13 pounds, 2 ounces.  MOOSE!!!  He is still in the 90th percentile.  We were sitting across from a 6 month old in the waiting room who weighed in at 13 pounds, 15 ounces...I felt like our boy was as big as this baby!  He's growing very well and they are happy with his progress.  He also grew an inch in length since the last time being there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment