Saturday, June 30, 2012

Plane Ride

These posts will all be jumbled as I am only having small bits of time here and there.  Right now, we just finished cleaning up after lunch and (I will quietly say with my fingers crossed) both boys are sleeping!  This morning we headed out on the fishing boat with Sawyer too, but that didn't last as long as we'd have hoped as Sawyer was NOT a fan of his life jacket!  Anywhos...it just gave us more time to have the cabin to ourselves and tidy, do laundry, and put our feet up...as everyone else is on some sort of fishing adventure!

Here are some pictures from our plane ride up here - well - up until I had to pick a focal point and pray to the nausea gods!


 (**End Note:  Sawyer woke before I even finished this post! Apparently even typing such a thing quietly can jinx it!!!**)

No comments:

Post a Comment