Sunday, June 3, 2012

New Pets :)

On Wednesday our family adopted two new friends for the boys!  Jackson LOVES these guys and I frequently find him trying to get a closer look or asking to see them.  I thought these two dudes were a bit different and kinda cool compared to the alternative of fish as we have no interest in getting an actual aquarium of any sort!  These dudes are low low maintenance and fun to watch!  Jackson has yet to name them on his and Sawyer's behalf...but I'm sure we'll get there soon!

As we were eating breakfast I had to feed the frogs, so we made them the centerpiece and watched as they jumped and swam about.  We fed them.  We ate.  And...we took some pictures!

Watching his buddies!
Pretending to be invisible!
Watchyoulookinat?!




 As I was taking photos, Moose started to play peek a boo through the frog bowl...he was being really sweet...so I took some photos of him through the bowl! 


Welcome to our home no-names!

No comments:

Post a Comment