Friday, June 29, 2012

Fish Camp

Yesterday was a long day - but we are here!  

I will start by saying that so far (knock on wood) the boys have done AMAZING!  And not just 'okay' amazing...Rock Star Amazing!  Jackson has surprised me every step of the way!  I almost lost my stomach on the plane ride up, but he just smiled away, waved at us, and played around.  He has been such a treat!  Last night Sawyer slept until 4 and then was up at 7 - can't ask for much more than that!  Jackson went down at 7:30 and was up at 6:30 - - - not too shabby!  We have been on a few boat rides, fished a bit (I use this term loosely as there hasn't been much success from the three of us...in fact I am the ONLY one from Me, Trev, and Moose that actually caught anything!  And we had to throw it back because he was too small...and I don't really eat fish)!  I actually love casting the fishing rod.  It's kinda therapeutic!  Anywhos...here's a few pictures from this morning on our first boat ride!


 I have no cell service up here - but spots of internet!  SO...feel free to comment via posts...and I'll be able to touch base back!  Will try to keep y'all posted periodically!

2 comments:

  1. Great to hear that the boys are sleeping so well for you guys!! Good to hear from you. Can't wait to see more!!!

    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun!! Hope the rock stars continue rocking it the rest of the weekend! Can't wait to hear about the adventures from Moose!!

    Love,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete