Friday, June 8, 2012

Trev's Project

 Our yard is starting to bloom and green up - and I love it.  Actually, I LOVE it!  I really think we have a great yard!  And I'm looking forward to spending more time out there this summer!  It seems that sometimes we're too busy to sit back and enjoy it - but now with Moose being so into the outdoors - I'm sure we will be out there more.  He can literally drive his tractor around the yard for HOURS!  In fact, last night was the first time we've had to plug that puppy in to recharge it - so it's good to know it has a great battery life!  

While Trev was home this week - he had a project for himself.  It was a project that I thought was a huge waste of time/money - but in the end I'm SO THANKFUL he did it!  He ran a drip line to all our hanging baskets and flower pots and it's on a timer so we don't have to worry about watering the plants!  So far, it's been so fabulous to not have to worry about that - and actually, we think the plants are actually blooming and growing better than they have in years past - maybe because the water goes into the dirt vs. being pressure sprayed in the top?  Who knows!  All I know is I want to say THANKS TREV!  We still have to snug up the lines and tack em in/hide them, but they are doing the trick until that happens!


Even our deck pots are hooked up - and they are coming in NICELY!  Look how big they are getting already!

Now the yard needs some weed pulling and some pruning, and we can kick back and drink some good ol' cold beer!

1 comment:

  1. Yes in deed our yard is sure coming along. I think better than any other year as far as blooms and new growth goes. A few more hours of work and we will be able to sit back with a cold beer and watch the flowers water themselves lol.

    XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete