Friday, April 13, 2012

Sunflowers :)

I have some catching up to do...but all in time!

A couple days before Sawyer was born, we planted some sunflower seeds with Moose so we could watch them grow and then plant them in the yard once the weather smartens up :)

I love me some sunflowers and it was nice to have Moose involved and he can see them grow too!  It was fun...

The Prep!
The Helper!
Then we had to poke holes in the pods for seeds!
Read the directions ;)
Finito!
 And then this is the face of a boy who puts dirt in his mouth!...


And this is what our sunflowers looked like yesterday :)

1 comment:

  1. You knew I'd love these photos!!! You are great parents for giving Jackson these opportunities!
    Can't wait to see your sunflowers grow Mr Jackson. I love you lots and lots!!

    Auntie Nicole

    ReplyDelete