Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt

Remember when I said I was still playing catch up?!  I forgot I had these Easter pics from last weekend :)  We hosted Easter dinner.  And when Jackson was down for his nap we set up the loot and an Easter Egg hunt.  So Fun :)  Here's how it went down...

We hid the eggs :)

This was my favorite!  I hid one in the ice tray because Jackson is obsessed with getting ice lately!

 We put out the loot!!!

Jackson's Jackpot
Sawyer's Swag Bag
AND THE BIKE!
 Then when he woke, we set him off on his egg adventure...but he kept getting distracted by the darn tractors we got him for his outdoor toy bin!  Silly me - how did I NOT KNOW that the tractors would do him in?!  Foolish!


 I think almost every egg he found he had to take to Papa to share and open with.  His eggs were filled with an assortment of goodies!  Play dough, bunny gumbi-like toys, a chick, and one with chocolate!


And we had hid the bike in the 'potty' for him to find for the finale...only he didn't want to go to the potty!  So we coaxed him over and then heard him start yelling "BIKE!  BIKE!"  It was PRICELESS!!!


A very delayed Happy Easter to all you and your families :)  Hope it was delicious and fun!

1 comment:

  1. Too Funny, we got Cameron the same bike color and bell for Cameron for his birthday...such a great bike :)

    ReplyDelete