Saturday, April 7, 2012

Inseperable!

Jackson's reaction to Sawyer is WAY different than I had expected.  I had expected him to be indifferent and go about his day like Sayer didn't really exist BUT he LOVES him.  He hunts him down...calls for him...takes him things...tries to help...and constantly tells him 'Up' or us to 'Help Sawyer' as he points to his lap!  He wants to show people Sawyer.  He is sooooo sweet - it absolutely melts my heart!  I am assuming there will be some jealousy soon - but for now, I will bask in the joy that is brothers!  His favorite thing to do with Sawyer is label his body parts as he gently points to the eyes, nose, mouth, etc.  

Priceless!

These were a few quick photos Trevor snapped of Moosey holding Sawyer for the first time here at home.  He crawled up on the couch, pointed at his lap and said "DOWN"!!  

MOUTH
NOSE
I LOVED the smile he flashed me here as I was sitting next to him!  Melts.My.Heart!

1 comment:

  1. Melts my heart to see them together! He looks so absorbed by his little brother :o)

    ReplyDelete