Friday, August 3, 2012

Just Being :)

These photos were just some randoms before we put the boys down for naps yesterday!  It was Trev's last day home and we were just bummin' around...but I laid Sawyer on the table and he was too darn cute to pass up...then Moosey wanted in on it!  And, in the end, these random table top photos are some of my favs of the two boys together having a couple moments.  They make my heart smile.  Especially when they are happy just being together - they aren't looking at the camera or smiling or anything...I think that's why I love 'em!  Au naturel (I'm sorry all my french writers out there...I'm not overly sure how to spell that)!  These were also taken the day Sawyer turned 4 months...but a more devoted post will be coming in regards to that!  All the nitty gritty on what he's been up to!

For now...Enjoy these two brothers!

1 comment:

  1. Wow what special photos! Beautiful boys, you have! Love them lots!

    Auntie Cole

    ReplyDelete