Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Corn Maze

I've been super sick!  It has been a really hard weekend.  I've been lucky to have a couple people step in to help with the boys - THANK YOU.  I think I am on the upswing!  Or maybe I HOPE I'm on the upswing because it's been a hard few days.  I have felt like I've been couped up so yesterday we went to the corn maze with Auntie Caitlin.  Outside of the bugs, it was fantastic!  They had an awesome 'jumping pillow' that was amazing!  The best part was that there were about five cars in the parking lot...so it wasn't busy at all!  We had an amazing time on the bikes and Jackson loved the petting zoo!  We HAVE to take Dada here! 


Playing on the bikes with Moose was the most fun I've had in weeks!  I could have done that all afternoon!
 

2 comments:

  1. Once again I am jealous of you guys. Looked like a lot of fun and lots of fun was had!

    Miss you

    XOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had an awesome time.

    Hope you feel better soon
    Casandra

    ReplyDelete