Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Quickly

Time is going quickly.  I have been super busy lately as you can tell from my lack of updates!  It feels like time just flies when Trevor is home and there isn't a lot of time to sit down and blog!  But I really need to get back to it.

Today I had some alone time with Sawyer.  Trev and Moose went to Walmart to get groceries and Sawyer and I played and got ready.  He really is getting so big.  I can't understand how it happens so fast.  I put him in an outfit I've been waiting for him to wear this morning, it's 6-12 months in size, and he fits it comfortably.  Probably more comfortably than a lot of his 3-6 month clothes right now!  How does that happen so fast?  He is a happy boy.  Been giving us a bit of grief at night ever since he's been sick...but we are working through it and trying to be more structured with his sleep and eating during the day...here's to hoping!  I will tell you more about him soon...I really want to get to a 4 month post!  Until then...here's some cute pics of him from this morning :)  He has such a stinkin sweet face!

His hair is sure coming in...and fair too.  I remember when Mooses came in and it was so light and fair!
I really just want to eat him up.
Aren't they handsome?!  Jackson and Sawyer's faces look so much alike to me lately.  I find it so surreal to see them sitting next to each other!  Cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment