Monday, July 23, 2012

The Lake Part 7

We then crossed the road to what they called a petting zoo...it wasn't so much a petting zoo as it was an opportunity to feed the animals...which ended up being so much cooler!  Jackson was a bit hesitant at first, but really really enjoyed feeding the creatures!  They had little quarter dispensers there and I had to go break my last loonie to get some quarters for Mr. Moose!


It really truly was a great time!  Outside of about a 15 minute (which felt like two hours) time frame where Sawyer gave me a hard time going down before taking a nap...the boys did AMAZING on both the long drive and at the beach.  I am so proud of them and we had such a great time.  The only thing missing was Dada...and he was INCREDIBLY missed...and we are still missing him.

Before we even got out onto the highway from the campground, this was Jackson...

I think he had a great time!  And I love the droplet of drool in this photo!

Thanks Mel for the invite...we can't wait to do it again :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow did I miss out on a good time! :( Next time family. Bet he wanted to feed the animals "more" when the food ran out lol

    Thanks for the 7 posts babe!

    Miss you family

    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had an awesome time with you guys too! Thanks for coming to visit!

    Mel

    ReplyDelete