Friday, July 27, 2012

So Close Sawyer

Sawyer is SO CLOSE to rolling from his back to belly...I just know I'm gonna turn around one day and he'll have done it and I'll be cheesed off that all this time of me stalking him - he chooses when we aren't looking!  He's ubber close so we are keeping an eye on him...it's nice to catch those milestones when you can!  It's harder with two - but I'm determined!  This little boy has magic in his eyes.  I have no idea what it is or what makes them so sweet and gentle, but there is something about the way he looks at you that is just so innocent and it screams magic.  He is a giggler.  A smiler.  Our happy little boy!

SO stinkin close!!!  GO SAWYER GO!

1 comment:

  1. He does have sweet magical eyes :) come on sawyer you can do it!!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete