Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Jackson's Camera

Remember when Sawyer gave Jackson a camera when he first met his big brother?!  Well for some reason I am just getting around to uploading the photos!  There were a lot of blacked out and/or blurry images!  BUT - there were also some I kept!  It was cute seeing what he was taking pictures of!  I will share these with you.

Through the lens of Jackson...

Self-Portrait right out of the box.
Mommy & Sawyer
Nana
Someone else obviously took this...but I thought it was special.
His 'Big Brother' shirt!
One of many self-portraits!
Part of his carseat
Cute
Must be from the back of Dadas truck!
Right when we brought Sawyer home...
Him in the kitchen
Sawyer's bassinet in our room...that's the top of his head in the bottom right!   I remember taking a picture of him taking this picture!
Mighty Machines!!
Toy Box
Teething Necklace
Toy Firetruck on our bed!
Outside from bonus room!
Cute toes
Self-portrait at his favourite look out window
Dada's truck
Toys!
More Toys!
...And Even More!
The 'tire/wheel' of his truck!
His Kia Dog
Back of Mommy's car!
 Hands down my favourite part of this whole activity was deciphering what and where each photo was!  It was pretty cute to see what he had taken pictures of!  He's gotten better recently about holding the camera in the right way!  He used to take pictures of his eyes...because he'd hold it backwards, which I'm assuming is what all the 'black out' pictures were!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I love this post. He is such a little character! Thanks for sharing!

    Mel

    ReplyDelete