Saturday, May 12, 2012

Catch Up

I have some serious catch up to do!

These photos were all from the same evening...

First, Auntie C was helping clean out Moose's closet and caught a couple special moments...Seriously, Jackson LOVES Sawyer...his instinct when around him is to stop cuddle and kiss...Trev and I were talking this last time he was home about how LUCKY we are that we have yet to have one incident of jealousy...we won't hold our breathe...I'm sure they will fight eventually!


 Then I caught Jackson doing THIS...TWICE...and he got in TROUBLE!


 After he got in trouble and removed from the dryer TWICE...we went for a walk...but first, I think he had decided that if he weren't allowed in the dryer...he would run away!





1 comment:

  1. Looks like in the bottom pic he is running away from home. Just needs his puppy and a back pack full of toys

    XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete