Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Reading

Reading has been HUGE in our house lately.  Moose LOVES his books.  He will bring me several and back his butt up and plant it on my lap.  Lately, I've been listening to him read me more stories than the other way around...and I love it!  He is pretty funny...the other day, we were playing a game (Who Knows Whose Nose...so cute btw!) and when he came across the directions, he stopped playing, ran over to me with them, and sat on my lap for me to read them to him.  Precious.  I adore him.  I feel like lately every single day my heart grows bigger and bigger...it's been really a weird feeling.  I have used the word 'magic' a lot lately to describe him!



Lets hope his love for books, words, and reading is here to stay!  A big part of Christmas this year for Moose is books!

1 comment:

  1. Wow good reading mister!! Daddy is very proud of you.

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete