Monday, December 26, 2011

Gifts from my favorite Aunties

This past week we found some time to spend with Auntie Nicole and Auntie Caitlin to do some good ol' fashion gift exchanging!  

He opened the crank of the flashlight before the rest of it - and was mighty happy spinning it not even knowing what it did yet!
Then he discovered that if you crank - the light appears!
I think this photo is cute...
His face tells me he's excited!  We have only put a few of these together...and it may stay that way until I figure out a storage option...maybe at Auntie Nicole's house?!  Lol
 And then came the books!  Auntie Nicole has a knack for choosing some gooders.  These fall into that category!  One even choked me up a bit!  About a little penguin and a little boy (Lost and Found).  That's all I'll say!  I love that when he opens books, he gets excited every time!  He makes sure he sits and flips through it!


 And then a couple days later, we got to do it all over again with Auntie C!  She came over Christmas Eve - - - and it was fabulous! 

We can always count on Auntie to choose some awesome clothes for us!  I'm always excited to see what she's picked!  LOVE the shirts :)
Moose checking to make sure they'll fit!  And they do :)
 Thank you again ladies, not only for the fantastic gifts - but for being such wonderful role models, loving aunties, and great friends to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment