Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Chalk-a-Doodle

We have been letting Jackson use the chalk to color on the lower half of the pantry door.  He seems to like it...and so do I!  He's very responsive and catches on quickly to the 'rules' - like we told him only on the black part he could color and reminded him 'no' if he got too close to the white...and he's been great with it.  I love watching him be creative, or initiate creativity by pointing at the chalk, hauling paper to the floor and pointing at markers, etc.  We got him a Cars Aqua Doodle for Christmas, I'm pretty excited to color on it with him!  He seems to like to hang out in the pantry lately.  The other day, he closed himself in there with book and just sat there 'reading'. I opened the door to check on him and he gave me 'the look' and closed it on me.  Privacy P-l-e-a-s-e Mommy!


 Sorry for the crappy photos...still getting used to the settings on the point and shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment