Monday, June 20, 2011

No Surprise!

Anyone who knows Jackson, knows he LOVES the water!  Well, lately, we can barely shower in peace as he's pressed up the outside of the shower, opening the doors, etc!  So, I came home yesterday and he was in the shower...diaper and everything laying on the floor outside!  I guess Trevor was showering and he was just so persistent so he stripped him down and let him in.  He was SO HAPPY!  When Trev was done, I had to shower, so in I went and he was chasing his balls around enjoying the water!  There was a time he was not a fan of the shower, but that has all changed!  Two showers in one morning was bliss for this monster! About an hour later Trev was cleaning upstairs and lost track of Jackson for a couple minutes...and found him in the shower!
 Thank goodness we have a double shower with tonnes of room! 

1 comment:

  1. I love these shower pictures! He looks adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete