Sunday, August 25, 2013

August 4th - Prairie Gardens

I've been told by a handful of people that my blog has been unupdated for a while. It's true.  We have been BUSY!  I've had a tonne of shoots, we've had some little adventures, and a lot of house work/maintenance!  The next few posts will be a bit of a flashback over the past three weeks.

On Sunday August 4th, me, my parents and the boys went to Prairie Gardens.  I had higher expectations.  It was not very well maintained and there was a bit too many people there.  The festival was a bit disappointing and their 'pick your own' section had been over picked already.  BUT - we had a bit of fun nonetheless.  

Old Tractor!
Looking for bunnies in 'Bunnyville'
They had a whole section of these tractors!  The same one he has at home - yet it was the show stealer.  I just don't know if people realize that this boy could spend countless hours a day consumed by tractors and construction vehicles!
Really, I don't blame him.  The tractor area was the best part of the experience in my opinion too!

No comments:

Post a Comment