Sunday, August 25, 2013

August 7 - Sylvan Lake

Spending any time with the Lacinas is time well spent!  On the 7th I took the boys out to Sylvan Lake for some play time and some good ol' fashion visiting!  These four kids on their own are great - together, they are magic!  They play SO WELL together and truly have a bond.  It's all kinda just special!  I hope it doesn't fade when Moose and Reece hit the koodie stage!  On this particular day we took a quick scoot to the park and then raced a storm home - and won!  Gotta love those odds.  Wouldn't be the first time the six of us were caught in a storm though!
 
I looked over at Sawyer and had to take this shot - of all the cuteness that is his CHEEKS!

Sawyer followed the two older ones everywhere!  It was actually pretty darn cute!  I swear I could hear his mind screaming 'Wait for me Wait for me!'

This is what I like to call a Moose caught in the act!  I was all lined up to take a picture of Sawyer figuring out how to, on his own, figure out the slide - he was being cautious, calculating, slow and steady........when his big brother came up behind him and pushed him down head first!

1 comment:

  1. Ummmmm LOVE every single one of these pictures!!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete