Saturday, August 3, 2013

Fort Edmonton Park

Thursday before Trev headed back to work, we took a trip to Fort Edmonton Park.  The boys had a BLAST.  It was really a fun morning.  The walking, the train ride, the ferris wheel, the ice cream.  Really, how can you go wrong?  It was a great way to spend the morning as a family.  
  This just happened to be one of those great days where both boys were in great moods.  There was no sqwabbles, no complaining, no stress.  It was one of those perfect family mornings.  Trust me - our boys are far from perfect!  But on days like this day, it is an awesome reminder that these are the moments we will remember!

Love these two - may they forever look out for each other!
The face of a boy who sees a huge choo choo about 20 feet away blowin his horn!
Can you say 'heaven'!?
PLANE!
A glimpse into their future.  Wish they would stop growing so quickly.
Candy stick on a horse wagon ride!
Thanking the sweet horse after our ride.
So much to do - yet nothing can quite beat a stick and some dirt! 
In complete brotherly fashion...monkey see - monkey do!
All three of my boys love ice cream.  I don't fit in.  Unless it's a choco cherry love blizzard!
Good til the last drop!!!
Jackson and I waving at Bear and Dada from the top of the ferris wheel.  I'm officially too old for even the ferris wheel!  I couldn't wait to get off as my belly was doing back flips and Jackson just didn't get it - he could sat on it all day!

Best shot I could get of Moose on the ferris wheel!



1 comment:

  1. Love the pics. What a good little trip! So close and it's the first time we went out. Could've spent the whole day there and I'm sure we still wouldn't have taken it all in.

    Thanks for the post!

    Miss you and love you family

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete