Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Jackson & Reece

These two little bugs love each other so much!  I am not sure how at 2 years of age they were able to form such a strong connection!  It was pretty much instant when they met back in the day at the waterpark for the first time on April 16, 2012 - almost a year ago!  However, they do live in different cities and rarely see each other.  Jackson is always talking about Reece.  Reece is always talking about Jackson.  It hasn't faded.  It's just a true connection.  Sometimes they Facetime each other and sometimes we leave little messages for each other...including the ones below!!!

The day they met...

About Two Weeks Ago...

What started off as innocent turned into a little fun thing that we will ALWAYS remember.  Every time I watch these two videos I get a serious case of the giggles!

Jackson's sweet morning message to Reece...


Reece's sweet (well, somewhat haha) message to Jackson later that afternoon.  Be sure to watch to the end...


Honestly, it caught me so off guard I almost peed myself!  It's been the cause of many a jokes around here!

Auntie Nicole:  'Jackson doesn't know how lucky he's got it!'
Trevor: 'Reece has been watching Amy say goodbye to Chad one too many times!'
Amy: 'Chad wishes he got a goodbye like that.'

Just to name a few!

I am sharing this because kids really do say AND DO the darndest things!  It's so fantastic!

1 comment:

  1. LOL I still laugh about this every now and then just thinking about it.

    Good times and even better friends.

    ReplyDelete