Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter

Last night we went to my parents' for Easter dinner.  Trev is away working, which sucks - so it's actually a pretty quiet weekend.  The Easter bunny is supposed to come tonight...will see if that happens!  It certainly came at my parents' house yesterday afternoon.


 My parents also went overboard and got my brother's family and our family a 'family gift'.  I for one can't wait - and I can assure you that the boys will be ALL OVER this ALL SUMMER.  And maybe us too!  I can't wait to have some bbqs and let the kids run around and play.  Ah summer, I'm starting to look forward to you :)

 
My favorite part is that it folds up into this...
 
Trevor and I have been against having a swing set or play gym in our backyard as there is an awesome park literally a block and a half away so it's a great excuse to get out for a walk and a change of scenery.  But we always said we would love something that can go up and down when we want to use it.  Both our boys LOVE water and last year at a buddy's bday party they had an inflatable water slide and it was a huge hit with Jackson.  We've kept our eyes open.  This one is awesome.  It can be used both wet and dry...and I have a feeling it will be used wet most of the time!  So exciting. I can hear the giggles already :)

1 comment:

  1. Bear looks so cute sitting there "reading" his new book!

    Can't wait to play with you and your new bob the builder set moose

    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete