Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Family Walk

I don't know about all of you guys, but around here we are starting to feel some 'Spring itch'.  We are really itching to be outdoors and to go for walks and to the park.  Tonight we powered our stroller through the ice and crunchy snow for a family walk.  It was worth it to get out of the house and enjoy some outdoor fun.  When Trev was putting Moose down tonight, he asked what his favorite part of the day was and I heard Moose say 'Ummm...playing outside'.  Agreed!

I was able to snap some pics on the bridge and at the park of our outing.  The boys are just growing too darn fast.  Sawyer is back to waking at night in a starving fuss.  We weighed him today and he's gained a couple (ah hem...FOUR) pounds in the past two weeks.  It's going somewhere...his pants are too short, his onesies are too short - and we really had to SHOVE him in his snowsuit tonight.  28 lbs is what Sawyer rang it at tonight on the scale (FYI - Our 'Moose' was just over 26 lbs at a year.  However, had he not been a preemie - I'm thinking he and Sawyer would be more on even ground!).  Yup, our little Bear is getting BIG on us very quick.  We are squeezing him in though as I am in denial and do not want to bump him up to the 2T bin!  NOT UNTIL HE'S AT LEAST ONE!  I said to my Grandpa today that I'm going to need to get a pitch fork when these two boys start rough housing.  I'm guessing by the time they hit Grade 7 they will be as tall as me!  Any Wagers?!

Where did my little babies go?!

No comments:

Post a Comment