Sunday, March 3, 2013

Are you still there!?

Yes, we've been away for a while.  Between my work, Trev working away from home, the boys having a nasty bout of illness that kept us worried and busy, and all the other fabulous every day things that life holds - we've been BUSY!  And really, once I've been away a little too long, it's even harder to get back...but here I am.  AND...instead of catching you up right now, I'm just going to do a fun post!

Mr. Moose got some new rubber boots and a raincoat.  He loves them.  Oh wait, he REALLY LOVES them.  I mean, is there anything better than having your own garments with tractors on them?  He thinks not!  He has grown and changed so much...it even surprises me!  It is amazing watching these two little boogers grow into their own people.  Where is the time going?!  If you are wondering where Sawyer is in these photos, don't worry, we didn't sell him or take him back.  He's here and is as cute as ever!  His photos are just under temporary lock down until I get his birthday invitation out!  SOON!  Another thing that is keeping my brain busy...BIRTHDAYS! 'Two of 'em' as Jackson would say!  I digress...enjoy all there is to enjoy about puddles and boots through the eyes of a 2 year old!

Missed You Guys!



And...a little bit of proof!

 

1 comment:

  1. Mixers and tractors on your boots and coat?!?!? Too Cool! Definitely gonna get some out of them

    Miss you and love you family

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete