Monday, November 14, 2011

Christmas Decor!

Last weekend we bit the bullet and hauled out most of the Christmas decor!  It's always such a huge mess and big task, but the pay off is well worth it!  I don't mind the process, because Trev does the worst part!  He sets up the tree and 'fluffs' it!  I get to do the pretty, fun things!  Believe it or not, I didn't post an after photo yet!  But the tree and stairs are done and the knick knacks are out and about!  You all know how consuming that can be!  We did it a bit early because I hosted a Stampin' Up party yesterday to make Christmas cards, so it was only fitting...then I have the Christmas Minis next weekend...18 photoshoots booked...can you believe it?!  Man, I appreciate all the support and success I've had.  Love the families I've met :)

We had to move Moose's toy shelf over.  It isn't horrible and he hasn't minded!
Cleaned and packed up his toy mat!  Sigh...
Kia did what she does best...supervised with her eyes closed!

 Jackson came down after his nap and it was dark and lit up.  It wasn't fully decorated yet, but he didn't hold back his soft 'WOW' which melted my heart and showed me what Christmas is all about.  I love his special moments of wonder and amazement!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Christmas!!!! I'm so excited. Jackson will be into it and we can enjoy watching things through his eyes as he takes in the magic of Christmas. Like you said babe. I will always remember that heart warming moment when he softly said wow after seeing the tree for the first time.

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete