Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Big Reveal!

I can't believe I've waited this long to do this post.  I can honestly say I don't know where the past week has gone...or month for that matter!  Can you believe we are half way through this pregnancy!?  Scares the crap out of me!  I'm so not prepared!  Not panicked!  Just taking it all one day at a time.  Enjoying every precious second with my Moose.  Watching him, sometimes I just sit back and think how lucky we are that the new babe gets him for an older brother!  I COULD NOT wait to find out what our little bean is.  We had an ultrasound last week and to say that it was uncooperative is a total understatement!  It wouldn't sit still long enough to get any pictures!  In fact, we had to reschedule another one for December 6 just so they could get the appropriate measurements!  However, we did find out the gender!  Trevor and I hurried home, put our sleepy Moose to bed, and got baking!  I couldn't wait to share the news with our friends and family in such a fun way!

It was a huge hit.  And most people were surprised at the reveal!  Not me though - it was exactly what I was hoping for :)

It was so much fun placing the pacifiers on top...people were more confused!
My dad was convinced he would see pink on the inside!  My mom got to the answer first but kept it hidden!  
Jackson pointing out to Papa that he made a mess.  He pointed to every crumb until Papa picked them each up!
We left one for Auntie C so she wouldn't be the last to know!
I wish I got pictures of all my friends eating their way to the answer!  Some were at work, and others I totally didn't think to take my camera in for!  Kim was also convinced it was a girl and tried to badger the answer out of me the night before, so I was excited for this one as well.  
Moose's big reveal!
How sweet a baby brother tastes!  These two boys are going to be so busy and fun!
Showing off the goods!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am so happy for you all! What a fun and exciting way to reveal too! How perfect! Hope you are feeling well :)

    ReplyDelete