Sunday, April 3, 2011

Dapper Looking Dude!

This afternoon I did a quick Spring/Easter Mini Session with Moose in his dress-up digs.  I had the studio set up and thought it was a good time.  I have to share them because they are too darn cute not to share!  Doesn't he look handsome!?  


 4 more sleeps Daddy - we can't wait until Thursday!  Hoping the week goes fast!

Also, as an update, I thought I'd share that Trevor and I have both lost over 10 lbs each and hopefully can still keep going strong!  I can also say that all I want are things like pizza and toast and cheese and chocolate!  hahaha.  Aren't diets fun?!

1 comment:

  1. You're so darn cute moose! Could just eat you up.

    Thanks for the post mommy.

    Miss ya and love you guys

    Sweet dreams

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete