Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mr. Adventure

This morning Jackson was a HUGE busy body while I was getting ready after my shower...

He figured out that he can crawl into the shower and, better yet, there's water in there!  He definitely keeps me on my toes!




Then he needed to get out to find more things to explore!  He was actually quite cautious crawling out - which is a complete contradiction to most things he does!



 On to my tub!  The day he figures out that if he turns those handles, water comes out, is the day I'm in big trouble!


 Then he went into the cupboard under Trevor's sink and got out a toilet paper roll.  Oi...he is a monster!  He then thought what would be cooler than playing with the roll of toilet paper would be playing with the roll IN the shower!  It took him a couple minutes to figure it out...but he did it!


Once that got boring, he started making funny faces at me through the inside of the shower...I would laugh...then he would laugh!


 Back out...


Then, while I was getting dressed, I lost him!  Okay, I use that word loosely!  There weren't too many places he could be - and I should have known where his first choice would be!...


Always on the move!!

2 comments:

  1. Quite the little explorer! I could follow him around all day!!

    Love the silly faces!!

    Miss you family

    XOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. he is like mommy what are YOU doing in MY Tub...lol Some awesome pictures Kristy!!! I know ppl say I am crazy but I can't wait till Monkey gets excited about exploring.

    Miss you guys

    ReplyDelete