Sunday, March 14, 2010

Painting Update!

A couple weeks ago we had Benny come out and paint whatever was left of our light grey walls (minus the inside of closets!)!  When we chose the color while building we were convinced it had a green undertone to it, but when we came in and all the walls were this color, we cringed!  It was so bleak and bland.  Our solution at the time was to have some feature walls done which was nice...but almost made our bleak grey look blue in comparison to the green feature walls!  Needless to say it drove us bonkers, and we decided because we wanted to have the baby's room painted that we would do the rest of the house before little hands were around to touch wet paint!  It was nice to see the change...at times we questioned if the colors were all that different but as you can see...when you could see when he cut in - there was a difference!

The walls before...



This is the during!...




And as I'm writing this I realize I don't have an after!  Hahaha...I will put that on my to-do list!  I am too comfy on the couch with my family and my heating pad trying to ease my back pain!

But I do have the following...shocking I know!!!...



No comments:

Post a Comment