Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Nonesense

Well good morning or good night to most of you.  It again is 3:33 AM and I - not surprisingly - am not sleeping.  Every ounce of my body wants the rest; my back, my neck, my eyes, my brain - but no such luck!  As most of you know, there is nothing more frustrating than clock watching.  So instead I watched Dancing with the Stars, which I fell asleep watching last night...a bit more entertaining than clock watching - but none the less, did not bring on the Zzzzz's.  I am painfully tired and tired in pain.  It's quite the predicament!  One of which I have yet to solve.  

People joke that this is the beginning, nature's way of preparing me...and I can accept that, but I must say (and I'm sure there are some snickers!), I am also hoping that nature will then provide me with a mid-day nap to catch just a few short Zzzzz's here and there in the beginning...something I'm not fortunate enough yet to have!  

I'm hungry, but don't want to go downstairs.

Other than that, I have not much to share.  The snow is cold, I miss being able to wear my flip flops...those few short days were a treat, and it's oh so sad that I had to re-connect with the sock world!  Man, do I hate socks!  

I am looking forward to tomorrow, Tuesday, (or is that today?).  I plan on watching American Idol and being a couch potato!  It is my only night this week of having the ability to do so - and I plan on eating it up.  Monday I worked the evening, Wednesday I have a coffee date with a potential doula (more to come on that later), Thursday we are going to the last home Oilers game of the season after I snatch Trevor from the airport (thank goodness), Friday we have our 3-D ultrasound, and Saturday I work - - - and on top of those adventures, we have company staying this weekend...which, while exciting, I am going to attempt to promise myself a decent bedtime on Saturday night (do we think that will make the difference??)!  

Enjoy your dreams!  Appreciate the minutes of total peacefulness!  I am envying all of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment