Tuesday, March 9, 2010

100 Day Countdown!

I know I'm about an hour and a half late for this post, but I was too tired when I got home from work that I fell asleep quickly and now, well, now obviously I'm awake!  Clock staring!  I hate clock staring, but it seems to be a common past time I have picked up!  Nothing more frustrating then being tired, wanting to sleep, and being able to do nothing but watch the minutes tick by!  So, I decided to post this hour and a half overdue post!  Today (okay, well yesterday!) we hit the 100 day mark!  It sounds far, but to think that we have completed 180 days, really puts that 100 mark into perspective!  I'm hoping for an exciting 100 days full of memories, laughs, tears, and SLEEP!  Well, here's to hoping for the latter!  I just glanced at Kia, and apparently insomnia is NOT contagious!  


This week we are hoping that the crib and our tree will arrive, which would lead to a VERY exciting weekend!  Even if they don't arrive, it will be a very exciting weekend - as we have our 3D ultrasound on Saturday!  We've been looking forward to this for months now!  I remember booking it and it felt like it would never be here - but finally we will get a glimpse inside at our little man!  

Other things on the forefront of excitement are a visit from Brennon, Chantel, and Hayden at the end of the month!  They have never come in to stay for a visit, so we are very much looking forward to the time!  Lesley, my sister in law, and I also created the invitations for the baby shower this weekend and I believe they are mailed out, which is very exciting!  I am taking Friday afternoon off so Trevor and I can hopefully finish the Baby Registry at E Children!  (That place is always a zoo unless you go during the day on a weekday!  It's crazy!).  And finally, the snow is melting!  I can see the side of the yard and an end to winter - - - which means that we are close to being able to build our deck and fence!  Really this will finish off our house to-do list and open up our summer for spending time with baby and loved ones!  **Sigh**  what a wonderful thought!  

Hope you are all sound asleep enjoying dreams of sugar plum fairies!  I hope to join you soon!  Enjoy and I will try not to let so much time pass before the next post.  I tried to fill in the blanks, but each time was letting negativity creep in, so I decided to postpone until I could be bright and cheery!

Miss you Trevor, you are on the home stretch now, so we will see you very soon!  

xoxox  

No comments:

Post a Comment