Sunday, May 17, 2009

Pussy Willow Hunting

So, I will play catch-up here from Easter, which today feels like it was FOREVER ago! Trevor and I went out to Watrous, Saskatchewan to visit his parents. I must say, aside from the food (his mom is a great cook!) and our Scrabble matches (what can I say, I'm a Scrabble junkie!) - the best part of my trip was our awesome adventure out to the fields where we went on our search for pussywillows!! I must say I LOVE pussywillows, so I took my camera as Trevor and I put on whatever rubber boots we could find, called the dogs, and away we went!
I'm not completely sure, but I THINK Kia thought she was in heaven!





We had A LOT of fun, found some cool old cars that I just had to take pictures of!!!


Thankfully along the way, we definitely found our pussy willows! Winnie and Kia both helped in this process...well, helped in the sense that they kept me occupied while Trevor hunted down and wrangled with the bushes!



I think it is safe to say, we all went home happy!

And here the pussy willows are today!!!...

Well, that's all for this morning! I should probably get some stuff down around the house! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment