Friday, May 15, 2009

Wedding Photographer!

Well, since all the changes, things have been quite crazy! I think that everything is starting to come together though! We have tentatively booked a photographer (who appears to be fabulous!) for the date. Her website is www.racheljphotography.com. I really love her work. The only down point is that she wants to redo our engagement session because she really uses that time to get to know us as a couple and wants us to get to know her as a photographer so there isn't any awkwardness the day of...which TOTALLY makes sense, I just so don't want to be infront of the camera again! I would so prefer being behind it!!!
Let me know what you think of her! Enjoy the long weekend, and I'm sure I will be fiddling around with this too so expect more updates (there is some wedding shopping happening tomorrow...hair and jewelry stuff - FUN!). xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment