Friday, May 15, 2009

Adventurous Goose Chase


One of my favorite pictures to date!!! How cute are my Trevor and my Kia?! Pretty darn cute!




So, again some walk pictures from earlier this week...I wish I had time to do this every night!!!



Trevor sent me on a wild goose chase! Literally!!! All we heard were geese and it sounded like there was a very large amount of them (turned out to be only two pairs! Loud buggers!), so he got adventurous and sent ME into the woods to take photos...he used the dog as his reasoning for staying behind! I saw many things, prickly things...in fact I felt them more than I saw them...I heard "just keep going...a little bit further". By the time I got there, it was too dark to take any pictures of the stupid birds anyways!!! I was not impressed. Maybe next time I'll have some geese photos for you!! Until then, enjoy playing "where's waldo" with the bottom picture!!!


3 comments:

  1. Good idea! I've been blogging for a few years now and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Allison! I know you have! I love it! Send me your blogging address though as I've only been to it once! Something about knitting I think?! Did you hear about Scott yet? How about Frankie?

    Talk soon.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristy!!!
    Great blog, love the pics!!! Kia is so adorable! 503 held great times and created great memories!!! Here's to many more in the new home!!! =)

    xoxoxox
    Clotilde

    ReplyDelete