Saturday, May 23, 2009

Dog Park Fun...

Our Friday night was full of adventure...well, kindof! It was full of sunlight, open fields, and slober! Close enough for me! We ventured out to our "new" dog park down in Terwilliger! We are used to going to the one by the zoo, so this was very exciting! It was the perfect night to go out.

I have a theory about the dog park...it is my happy place! I believe that it is a temporary state of euphoria - where people when entering the parking lot change into happier, friendlier, more considerate people! It's just my theory, but it's comparable to Disney Land for me! (And Kia too!). Here's some shots of our excitement!

On our way out we saw a friend of mine on her way to the park, so we made a U-turn to let the pooches say hello! I wish I had a picture of Teegan...she was a tiny plack (maybe pug cross) pup who was full of energy and social as can be! Kia was pretty excited that she got two dog park trips in one night! Should have taken a picture of her this morning...she was not her usual playful self, more like a pile of tired fluff!



Ball, Ball, Ball!!!

So happy!
Running, Running, Running!
Beautiful time of year!
Kia coming out from the many secret paths she found!
Creepy animal tree! Giraff!?
The ride home was equally as fun!!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment