Thursday, May 14, 2009

First Post

HELLO!!



This is my first post on my new blog! I have no idea how to use a blog, but I am very excited to start to learn! I am in a very exciting time in my life right now, and thought it would be far easier to share it all with everyone this way!






A quick update:

  • Trevor and I were engaged in October of last year and are very excitingly planning our wedding for September 12, 2009. There has been a date change for a variety of reasons, and I can truly say that everything happens for a reason as the new plans are fantastic!

  • We have just recently moved into our new house and are working on making it our home! We are in love with it and every day it feels more and more like OUR home!

  • We are still holding on to the old home! The new couple takes possession at the end of May. The home will be missed, but I hope it brings them as many joys and memories as it did for me!

  • I am loving photography and will use this to share our photos of our new adventures together!
Well, that's all for now! I will post some pictures soon. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment